26. If the angles of elevation of a tower from two points distance a and b (a > b) from its foot and in the same straight line from it are 30° and 60°, then the height of the tower is?
27. A ladder 15 m long just reaches the top of a vertical wall. If the ladder makes an angle of 60° with the wall, then the height of the wall is
28. Two poles are ‘a’ metres apart and the height of one is double of the other. If from the middle point of the line joining their feet an observer finds the angular elevations of their tops to be complementary, then the height of the smaller is
29. From the top of a cliff 25 m high the angle of elevation of a tower is found to be equal to the angle of depression of the foot of the tower. The height of the tower is
30. The angle of elevation of the top of a tower at a point on the ground 50 m away from the foot of the tower is 45°. Then the height of the tower (in metres) is
Read More Section(Height and Distance)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.