11. Income tax is raised from 4 paise to 5 paise in a rupee but the revenue is increased by 10% only. Find the decrease percent in the amount taxed.
12. The population of a town is 189000. It decreases by 8% in the first year and increases by 5% in the second year. What is the population of the town at the end of 2 year ?
13. Two vessels contain equal quantities of 40% alcohol. Sachin changed the concentration of the first vessel to 50% by adding extra quantity of pure alcohol. Vivek changed the concentration of the second vessel to 50% replacing a certain quantity of the solution with pure alcohol. By what percentage is the quantity of alcohol added by Sachin more/less than that replaced by Vivek ?
14. Nandini Basu bought an article for Rs. 5844. She gave Rs. 156 to a mechanic to remove its defect. She then sold it for Rs. 5700. What was her loss percent ?
15. Rajeev buy goods worth Rs. 6650. He gets a rebate of 6% on it. After getting the rebate, he pays sale tax @ 10%. Find the amount he will have to pay for the goods ?
Read More Section(Percentage)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.