1. A mixture of chlorine & sodium bromide acts as a/an
2. __________ are used as corrosion inhibitor for iron & steel in aqueous solutions.
3. Hydrazine (N2H4) is used mainly as a/an
4. Common salt is generally not produced commonly by __________ method from brine.
5. Sugar content in sugarcane on cane basis is about __________ percent by weight.
6. Paper grade bamboo contains about __________ percent cellulose.
7. Production of one ton of cement requires about __________ tons of limestone.
8. Which of the following paper does not require a filler during manufacture?
9. Fish contains about __________ percent oil.
10. Phenolic antiseptics are added in the __________ soap.
Read More Section(Chemical Process)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Chemical Process. To get more questions visit other sections.