61. Gelatine which is a nitrogenous organic protein is obtained by the hydrolysis of
62. Contact process of sulphuric acid manufacture
63. Catalytic oxidation of toluene produces
64. Which of the following processes can remove both temporary as well as permanent hardness of water?
65. Which of the following is not responsible for causing permanent hardness of water?
66. Function of sodium thiosulphate (hypo) in development of photographic film/plate is to
67. Liquor poisoning generally occurs due to the presence of __________ in it.
68. Sulphur removal by heating of pyrite ore in presence of air is called its
69. The metallic aluminium is obtained from pure alumina in the presence of fused cryolite by
70. Reaction of calcium carbide with water produces a gas, which is used
Read More Section(Chemical Process)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Chemical Process. To get more questions visit other sections.