1. A first order gaseous phase reaction is catalysed by a non-porous solid. The kinetic rate constant and the external mass transfer co-efficients are k and kg respectively. The effective rate constant (keff) is given by
2. The half life period of a first order reaction is given by (where, K = rate constant. )
3. Catalyst is a substance, which __________ chemical reaction.
4. A chemical reaction is of zero order, when the reaction rate is (where, CA = concentration of reactant)
5. Higher free energy of activation of a chemical reaction (at a given temperature) implies
Read More Section(Chemical Reaction Engineering)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.