16. for couplings and unions would be
17. Longitundinal stress induced in a thin walled cylindrical storage vessel is
18. In case of a 'thin' pressure vessel, the ratio of its diameter to wall thickness is
19. A pressure vessel is said to be made of 'thick' shell, if the ratio of its diameter to wall thickness is
20. Liquid redistribution should be done in a packed tower packed with raschig rings every 6 metres or __________ times the column diameter, whichever is lower.
Read More Section(Process Equipment and Plant Design)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.