31. Overall tray efficiency of a distillation column is the ratio of the number of
32. Wind load consideration in the design of a support can be neglected, when the vessel is
33. Vertical condenser is advantageous to the horizontal condenser from operation point of view, when
34. In a distillation column, bubble caps are located on trays with a pitch of __________ times the outside diameter of the caps.
35. In a shell and tube heat exchanger having square pitch, the shell side equivalent diameter is given by (where, P = pitch, d = outside diameter of the tube)
36. Minimum tube pitch recommended for shell and tube heat exchangers is about __________ times the outside diameter of the tube.
37. Brass valves are usually made for pipe sizes __________ inches.
38. An increase in the liquid resistance to interphase mass transfer and a resultant reduction in plate efficiency is caused by
39. Welded joint efficiency in the design of chemical process equipment is taken as
40. Apex angle of conical heads used in the bottom heads of chemical process equipments is usually
Read More Section(Process Equipment and Plant Design)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Process Equipment and Plant Design. To get more questions visit other sections.