41. The minimum shell thickness for tank ≤ 15 metres diameter is limited to __________ mm, for reasons of elastic stability.
42. Diameter of rivet hole (d, mm) and the plate thickness (t, mm) are related by Unwin's formula as
43. In a shell and tube heat exchanger, the overall heat transfer co-efficient is proportional to the tube side (volumetric flow rate)0.8. This is valid, only when the ratio of the tube side film resistance to the total resistance is almost equal to
44. The retention time of material in a rotary dryer depends upon its
45. In case of bubble cap distillation column of diameter greater than 1.2 metres, the cap diameter is roughly about __________ cms.
Read More Section(Process Equipment and Plant Design)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.