11. Which of the following commands is used to display the directory attributes rather than its contents?
12. Which of the following files will displayed by this command cat *ch*
13. The Octal number to be given alogn with chmod command to make a file readable, writable and executable to the owner, readable and executable to group and others is:
14. If you are to use [Control-c] as the interrupt key instead of [Del], then you will have to use
15. Which of the following is not a communication command.
Read More Section(Unix)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.