41. Which command is used to display and create files?
42. The second set of the three permissions (r-) indicates that
43. Which column contains all details of the permissions of a file when you issue the ls -l command?
44. Which of the following commands is used to display your working directory?
45. While working with mail command, which command is used to save mail in a separate file?
Read More Section(Unix)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.