16. If A.C. voltage is applied to capacitive circuit, the alternating current can flow in the circuit because
17. The relative permittivity has the following units
18. If an ohmmeter reading immediately goes practically to zero and stays there, capacitor is
19. The ability of charged bodies to exert force on 6ne another is attributed to the existence of
20. For closer tolerances which of the following capacitors is usually preferred ?
Read More Section(Electrostatics)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.