1. The tree which sends down roots from its branches to the soil is known as:
2. Electric bulb filament is made of
3. Brass gets discoloured in air because of the presence of which of the following gases in air?
4. Which of the following is a non metal that remains liquid at room temperature?
5. Chlorophyll is a naturally occurring chelate compound in which central metal is
6. Which of the following is used in pencils?
7. Which of the following metals forms an amalgam with other metals?
8. Chemical formula for water is
9. The gas usually filled in the electric bulb is
10. Washing soda is the common name for
Read More Section(General Science)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on General Science. To get more questions visit other sections.