1. Aam Admi Bima Yojana was launched on:
2. Planning commission constituted a high level committee for financial sector reforms in August 2007 under the Chairmanship of:
3. Who gave the call for Evergreen Revolution?
4. Open market operation is a part of:
5. Income tax in India was introduced by:
6. During which five Year plan was phase of heavy industrialization initiated?
7. The Mid Day Meal scheme was launched on
8. Who is responsible for establishing and maintaining astound and efficient accounting and financial reporting system in India?
9. Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) was established on:
10. The Ministry and programme Implementation - as an independent Ministry came into existence on :
Read More Section(Indian Economy)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Indian Economy. To get more questions visit other sections.