11. Which of the planets is nearest to the earth?
12. Which of the following is the brightest planet?
13. Which planet is known as 'Morning Star'?
14. Parsec is the unit of measurement of ________
15. Which of the following planets is known as Earth's twin?
16. Rotational axis of which of the following planet is highly tilted?
17. Which of the following is not related to solar system?
18. Comets revolve around ________
19. Which one of the following planets takes the same number of days for rotation and revolution?
20. The Planets that have no natural satellites are ________.
Read More Section(Universe)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Universe. To get more questions visit other sections.