21. The darkest part of the shadow during eclipse is
22. The sunspots cause ________
23. Which of these is a dwarf planet?
24. The altitudes of heavenly bodies appear to be greater than they actually are. This is due to ________
25. The Planet amongst the following (other than Saturn), that shows a faint ring is ________.
26. Comets are celestial bodies moving about the solar system in
27. The period of one revolution of sun around the centre of galaxy is called ________
28. Which is the hottest planet in the solar system?
29. Which is the brightest planet of the solar system?
30. The planet that is nearly comparable to Earth as regards its size and mass is
Read More Section(Universe)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Universe. To get more questions visit other sections.