11. Who was among the following Bhakti saints gave a new orientation of Hinduism through his doctrine of Advaita or Monism?
12. Who among the following had given the doctrine of Advaita or Monism?
13. Which Bhakti saint preached the concept of Vishishtadvaita?
14. The most important saint of the Bhakti Movement in Maharashtra who was born at Satara and is said to have died in Punjab, was
15. The Pandharpur Movement is associated with the Bhakti Movement of
Read More Section(Bhakti Movement)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.