31. The first Bhakti Movement was organised by
32. Which Bhakti Saints known as Sri Gauranga, was a popular Vaishnava saint and reformer from Bengal?
33. Who was the the founder of the Ramanandi Sampradaya, the largest monastic Hindu renunciant community in modern times?
34. What is meant by a 'Pir' in the Sufi tradition?
35. Which of the following is/are the compositions of Kabir?
36. The Sufi Saint, contemporary of Prithviraj Chauhan, was
37. Who wrote Shiksha Ashtak which was called as the cream of the Shastras?
38. Sri Ramanuja Acharya was an Indian philosopher and is recognized as the most important saint of
39. Which of the following concept the Bhakti movement of Hinduism saw two ways of imaging the nature of the divine (Brahman)?
40. The Sufi saint who maintained that devotional music was one way of moving closer to God was
Read More Section(Bhakti Movement)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Bhakti Movement. To get more questions visit other sections.