36. The Sufi Saint, contemporary of Prithviraj Chauhan, was
37. Who wrote Shiksha Ashtak which was called as the cream of the Shastras?
38. Sri Ramanuja Acharya was an Indian philosopher and is recognized as the most important saint of
39. Which of the following concept the Bhakti movement of Hinduism saw two ways of imaging the nature of the divine (Brahman)?
40. The Sufi saint who maintained that devotional music was one way of moving closer to God was
Read More Section(Bhakti Movement)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.