1. When are the keyboard events fired?
2. How does a user generate multiple keydown events?
3. Which property is used to specify the key type when pressed?
4. What value does the keyCode property holds when a Shift key is pressed for adding punctuation character?
5. Which of the following are not key event properties?
6. Which of the following key property holds the key name as a string?
7. Which of the following is not the value the key property will hold if the key is a function key?
8. Which method is used to add a binding?
9. Which method is used to remove a binding?
10. Which of the following are the parameters passed to the keymap after installation?
Read More Section(Document Object Model and Event Handling)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Document Object Model and Event Handling. To get more questions visit other sections.