1. Section 25 of the Indian Partnership Act, 1932, provides for
2. Where a partner is entitled to interest on the capital subscribed, such interest is payable
3. Section 44(g) of the Indian Partnership Act, 1932, is to be regarded as
4. Which of the following suits can be maintained by one partner against the other partner during the subsistence of partnership without praying for dissolution
5. Which of the following rights is not available to the transferee of a partners' interest in the firm
6. Which of the following is not correct about a minor?
7. Under section 49 of the Indian Partnership Act, 1932
8. Which of the following cases recognized the rule of vicarious liability of the firm for the wrongful acts or omissions of the partner done in the ordinary course of business.
9. A person is liable as a partner of a firm, on the principle of holding out, where he
10. In a 'Partnership will'
Read More Section(Indian Partnership Act)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Indian Partnership Act. To get more questions visit other sections.