1. Information systems that monitor the elementary activities and transactions of the organizations are _________________.
2. Projections and responses to queries are Information output characteristics associated with ______________________.
3. Summary transaction data, high-volume data, and simple models are information inputs characteristic of _________________.
4. Which of the following individuals typically have less formal, advanced educational degrees and tend to process rather than create information?
5. Prototype is a ______________.
Read More Section(Management Information System (mis))
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.