1. When creating an isometric drawing in Auto-CAD the drafter can utilize the Dynamic Input and Polar Coordinate system to place both vertical and horizontal lines. A line created from one point 3 inches at 180 degrees would be a ________ line.
2. The type of line that projects from an object for the express purpose of locating a dimension is a ________ line.
3. This is the measured size of a finished part:
4. Drafters should use a ________ in a section view of a mechanical part that includes the cylindrical view of a threaded hole.
5. A ________ section allows the drafter to create a Cutting Plane line which is not in a straight line across the part.
Read More Section(Engineering Drawing)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.