1. 1.14 expressed as a per cent of 1.9 is:
2. In an examination 80% candidates passed in English and 85% candidates passed in Mathematics. If 73% candidates passed in both these subjects, then what per cent of candidates failed in both the subjects?
3. Half percent, written as a decimal, is
4. If the price of the commodity is increased by 50% by what fraction must its consumption be reduced so as to keep the same expenditure on its consumption?
5. The population of a town increases every year by 4%. If its present population is 50,000, then after 2 years it will be
Read More Section(Percentage)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.