11. What is the sum of all two digit numbers that gives a remainder of 3 when they are divided by 7?
12. The remainder , when (1523 + 2323) is divided by 19, is
13. A heap of pebbles when made up into group of 32, 40, 72, leaves the remainder 10, 18 and 50 respectively. Find least number of pebbles in the heaps.
14. The sum of two numbers is 684 and their HCF is 57. Find all possible pairs of such numbers.
15. Two numbers are in the ratio 3 : 4. If their LCM is 240, the smaller of two number is
Read More Section(Number System)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.