36. A train of length 150 meters takes 40.5 seconds to cross a tunnel of length 300 meters. What is the speed of the train in km/hr?
37. A 280 meter long train crosses a platform thrice its length in 50 seconds. What is the speed of the train in km/hr?
38. A train 110 meters long is running with a speed of 60 kmph. In what time will it pass a man who is running at 6 kmph in the direction opposite to that in which the train is going?
39. Two trains A and B start running together from the same point in the same direction, at the speed of 60 kmph and 72 kmph respectively. If the length of each of the trains is 240 meters, how long will it take for B to cross train A?
40. Two trains are moving in opposite directions @60 km/hr and 90 km/hr. Their lengths are 1.10 km and 0.9 km respectively. The time taken by the slower train to cross the faster train in second is?
Read More Section(Problems on Trains)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.