1. The depreciation during the year 'n', in diminishing balance method of depreciation calculation, is calculated by multiplying a fixed percentage 'N' to the
2. Which of the following is not a current asset of a chemical company?
3. In declining balance method of depreciation calculation, the
4. Generally, income taxes are based on the
5. A series of equal payments (e.g., deposit or cost) made at equal intervals of time is known as
6. With increase in the discounted cash flow rate of return, the ratio of the total present value to the initial investment of a given project
7. Which of the following relationship is not correct is case of a chemical process plant?
8. Which of the following is not a mathematical method for evaluation of profitability of a chemical process plant?
9. In a chemical process plant, the total product cost comprises of manufacturing cost and the
10. Factory manufacturing cost is the sum of the direct production cost
Read More Section(Chemical Engineering Plant Economics)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Chemical Engineering Plant Economics. To get more questions visit other sections.