1. The root locus plot of the roots of the characteristics equation of a closed loop system having the open loop transfer function K(s + 1)/2(2s + 1)(3s + 1) will have a definite number of loci for variation of K from 0 to ∞. The number of loci is
2. Phase lag of the frequency response of a second order system to a sinusoidal forcing function
3. Which of the following is not classified as a thermo electric pyrometer?
4. The temperature of tempering oil baths maintained at 400°C during heat treatment of steel is measured by a/an __________ thermocouple.
5. __________ are analysed using a polarograph.
Read More Section(Process Control and Instrumentation)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.