26. Value of Peclet number = ∞, is the representative of
27. For identical operating conditions, the pressure drop over __________ tray is the highest out of the following.
28. The normal range of velocity of steam in pipes is __________ m/sec.
29. For turbulent flow (NRe > 2100) of low viscosity fluid (μ > 20cp) in steel pipes, the optimum inside pipe diameter is given by (where, Q = fluid flow rate, ft3/sec.ρ = fluid density, lb/ft3.μ = fluid viscosity, centipoise Di = optimum inside pipe diameter, inches)
30. Rate of filtrate delivery is inversely proportional to the
Read More Section(Process Equipment and Plant Design)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.