1. In symmetrically reinforced sections, shrinkage stresses in concrete and steel are respectively
2. Critical section for shear in case of flat slabs is at a distance of
3. If the depth of neutral axis for a singly reinforced rectangular section is represented by kd in working stress design, then the value of k for balanced section
4. The diameter of ties in a column should be
5. Bulking of sand is maximum if moisture content is about
Read More Section(Concrete Technology and Design of Concrete Structures)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.