81. A beam curved in plan is designed for
82. The load factors for live load and dead load are taken respectively as
83. Admixtures which cause early setting and hardening of concrete are called
84. Ratio of permissible stress in direct compression and bending compression is
85. According to IS: 456-1978, the maximum reinforcement in a column is
86. Minimum pitch of transverse reinforcement in a column is
87. In case of hand mixing of concrete, the extra cement to be added is
88. Increase in the moisture content in concrete
89. Which of the following statements is incorrect?
90. Prestress loss due to friction occurs
Read More Section(Concrete Technology and Design of Concrete Structures)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Concrete Technology and Design of Concrete Structures. To get more questions visit other sections.