1. The hydraulic head that would produce a quick condition in a sand stratum of thickness 1.5 m, specific gravity 2.67 and voids ratio 0.67 is equal to
2. Clay layer A with single drainage and coefficient of consolidation Cv takes 6 months to achieve 50% consolidation. The time taken by clay layer B of the same thickness with double drainage and coefficient of consolidation Cv/2 to achieve the same degree of consolidation is
3. Degree of consolidation is
4. Select the correct range of density index,1D
5. For a loose sand sample and a dense sand sample consolidated to the same effective stress
Read More Section(Soil Mechanics and Foundation)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.