31. Valid range for n, the percentage voids, is
32. Rankine’s theory of earth pressure assumes that the back of the wall is
33. The most suitable method for drainage of fine grained cohesive soils is
34. With the increase in the amount of compaction energy
35. In a deposit of normally consolidated clay
36. Which of the following methods is most accurate for the determination of the water content of soil ?
37. The maximum dry density upto which any soil can be compacted depends upon
38. Toughness index is defined as the ratio of
39. The value of compression index for a remoulded sample whose liquid limit is 50% is
40. For better strength and stability, the fine grained soils and coarse grained soils are compacted respectively as
Read More Section(Soil Mechanics and Foundation)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Soil Mechanics and Foundation. To get more questions visit other sections.