1. Method which determines weights of cost allocation by considering cost of each user as separate entity is known as
2. Budgeted total direct labour cost is divided with budgeted total direct labour to calculate
3. Budgeted direct labour hours are multiplied to direct labour cost rate to calculate
4. Term which describes assigning of indirect cost to any cost abject is classified as
5. A document which contains information about materials of specific product, in specific department comes under
Read More Section(Costing)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.