1. The P/v ratio of a company is 50% and margin of safety is 40%. If present sales is Rs 30,00,000 then Break Even Point in Rs will be
2. Following information is available of PQR for year ended March, 20XX: 4,000 units in process, 3,800 units output, 10% of input is normal wastage, Rs 2.50 per unit is scrap value and Rs 46,000 incurred towards total process cost then amount on account of abnormal gain to be transferred to Costing P&L will be:-
3. In element-wise classification of overheads, which one of the following is not included —
4. When the sales increase from Rs 40,000 to Rs 60,000 and profit increases by Rs 5,000, the P/V ratio is —
5. Labour related to manufacturing of product can be classified under
Read More Section(Costing)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.