1. Sundry overhead expenses may be apportioned in the ratio of ________.
2. Departmentalization of overhead is known as ________.
3. When the actual overhead is less than the absorbed overhead it is ________.
4. Factory overhead is Rs 3,00,000 and direct material cost is Rs 5,00,000 What is the overhead rate under direct material cost method?
5. Works overhead is Rs 40,000, total machine hours is 8500 hours and time allowed for machine setting is 500 houRs What is the machine rate?
Read More Section(Costing)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.