1. A push through system, according to which goods are manufactured for finished inventory solely, on basis of forecasted demand can be classified as
2. Relevant incremental costs are added into relevant opportunity cost of capital to calculate
3. If economic order quantity for one year is 15000 packages and demand in units for one year are 1500 units, then number of deliveries in a year will be
4. Number of purchase orders for each year is multiplied to relevant ordering cost for each purchase order to calculate
5. Costing system, which omits some of journal entries in accounting system is known as
Read More Section(Costing)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.