1. In regression equation Y = $6000 + (per unit cost x number of units), '$6000' is a
2. In linear cost function, fixed cost is considered as
3. Description in mathematical form to represent changes in cost, with level of activity related to that cost is classified as
4. In step cost functions, cost is increased by
5. Individual activities such as machine setups, material handling, customer service and distribution of products are a part of
Read More Section(Costing)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.