1. Considering relationship of variables, relationship in which activity cost is included in dependent variable, which has similar cost driver is classified as
2. Method which considers lowest and highest values of cost driver and cost within relevant range is called
3. Vertical dashed line in graphical representation of cost function represents the
4. In dependent variable cost pool, relationship between individual cost items and cost drivers can be classified as
5. Value, which measures that how large is value of standard error in relevance to value of estimated coefficient is termed as
Read More Section(Costing)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.