1. The workers are hell bent at getting what is due to them.
2. When it was feared that the serfs might go too far and gain their freedom from serfdom, the protestant leaders joined the princes at crushing them.
3. If the room had been brighter, I would have been able to read for a while before bed time.
4. The record for the biggest tiger hunt has not been met since 1911 when Lord Hardinge. then Viceroy of India, shot a tiger than measured 11 feet and 6 inches.
5. his powerful desire brought about his downfall.
Read More Section(Sentence Improvement)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.