1. The position and velocity errors of a type-2 system are
2. With feed back _____ reduces.
3. Is a closed loop system.
4. The effect of error damping is to
5. The band width, in a feedback amplifier.
6. In an open loop control system
7. Due to which of the following reasons excessive bond width in control systems should be avoided ?
8. Hydraulic torque transmission system is analog of
9. If a step function is applied to the input of a system and the output remains below a certain level for all the time, the system is
10. On which of the following factors does the sensitivity of a closed loop system to gain changes and load disturbances depend ?
Read More Section(Electrical Control Systems)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Electrical Control Systems. To get more questions visit other sections.