11. Which of the following is not a unit of flux?
12. The magnetism left in the iron after exciting field has been removed is known as
13. The materials having low retentivity are suitable for making
14. The retentivity (a property) of material is useful for the construction of
15. If the steel disk in a crankshaft position sensor has stopped with the tab in the magnet's air gap, the induced voltage
Read More Section(Magnetism and Electromagnetism)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.