26. When two ends of a circular uniform wire are joined to the terminals of a battery, the field at the center of the circle
27. Two long parallel conductors carry 100 A. If the conductors are separated by 20 mm, the force per meter of length of each conductor will be
28. The magnetic reluctance of a material
29. The left hand rule correlates to
30. When a magnet is in motion relative to a coil the induced e.m.f. does not depend upon
Read More Section(Magnetism And Electromagnetism)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.