41. Which of the following motor will have relatively higher power factor ?
42. In split-phase motor auxiliary winding is of
43. In a capacitor start and run motors the function of the running capacitor in series with the auxiliary winding is to
44. Which of the following single-phase induction motors is generally used in time phonographs?
45. In a capacitor start motor, the phase displacement between starting and running winding can be nearly
46. After the starting winding of a single phase induction motor is disconnected from supply, it continues to run only on
47. The power factor of a single-phase induction motor is usually
48. Starting winding of a single phase motor of a refrigerator is disconnected from the circuit by means of a
49. To reverse the direction of rotation of acapacitor start motor while it is running we should
50. A universal motor is one which
Read More Section(Single Phase Induction Motors)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Single Phase Induction Motors. To get more questions visit other sections.