1. Magnetic circuit breaker has ______ trip action.
2. In a circuit breaker the basic problem is to
3. The arcing contacts in a circuit breaker are made of
4. Air blast circuit breaker is used for
5. The steady state stability of the power system can be increased by
6. The inductive interference between power and communication line can be minimized by
7. A thermal protection switch can protect against
8. Thermal circuit breaker has
9. The time of closing the cycle, in modern circuit breakers is
10. Transmission line has reflection coefficient as one.
Read More Section(Switchgear Protections)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Switchgear Protections. To get more questions visit other sections.