11. Short-circuit currents are due to
12. Resistance grounding is used for voltage between
13. Discrimination between main and back up protection is provided by the use of relays which are
14. Thermal overload relays are used to protect the motor against over current due to
15. When a transmission line is energized, the wave that propagates on it is
16. Overload relays are of type.
17. H.R.C. fuse, as compared to a rewirable fuse, has
18. The inverse definite mean time relays are used for over current and earth fault protection of transformer against
19. Which of the following devices will receive voltage surge first travelling on the transmission line ?
20. The relay with inverse time characteristic will operate within
Read More Section(Switchgear Protections)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Switchgear Protections. To get more questions visit other sections.