41. The under voltage relay can be used for
42. In order that current should flow without causing excessive heating or voltage drop, the relay contacts should
43. On which of the following effects of electric current a fuse operates?
44. Ionization in circuit breaker is facilitated by
45. Arc in a circuit breaker is interrupted at
46. Fault diverters are basically
47. Relays can be designed to respond to changes in
48. On which of the following routine tests are conducted ?
49. Relays are used for phase faults on long line.
50. By which of the following methods major portion of the heat generated in a H.R.C. fuse is dissipated ?
Read More Section(Switchgear Protections)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Switchgear Protections. To get more questions visit other sections.