1. "Milind Panho" explaining the Buddhist doctrines in the form of a dialogue between Milind and his teacher Nagsena (the great Buddhist philosopher ) is in :
2. Mahabhasya - an outstanding work in the fields of grammar - is a composition by:
3. In 1724 the state of Hyderabad was founded by :
4. Annie Besant arrived in India in:
5. Mahatma Gandhi laid down four preconditions for a Satyagrahi (Passive Resistor) to fulfill - namely :
Read More Section(Indian Culture)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.