91. The Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act was passed in :
92. Cultural and Educational Rights are enshrines in:
93. Which article declares that a constitutional amendment is not a law and hence cannot be challenged?
94. The most important law enforcing Article 24 prohibiting the employment of children below the age of 14 years in any factory of other hazardous activities is :
95. The Constitution of India has divided the powers between the Centre and the States in terms of:
96. Which constitutional Amendment Act facilitates the appointment of the same person as a governor for two or more states?
97. Which Article of the constitution empowers the High court to issue writs including habeas corpus, mandamus, certiorari, prohibition and quo warranto for the enforcement of fundamental rights of the citizens and for any other purpose ?
98. To be eligible as Vice-president a person should have completed:
99. The pardoning power of the president in India as enshrined in the Article 72 of the constitution of India includes :
100. Under which article of the constitution does the governor of state possess the pardoning power?
Read More Section(Indian Politics)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Indian Politics. To get more questions visit other sections.
- Indian Politics - Section 2
- Indian Politics - Section 3
- Indian Politics - Section 4
- Indian Politics - Section 5
- Indian Politics - Section 6
- Indian Politics - Section 7
- Indian Politics - Section 8
- Indian Politics - Section 9
- Indian Politics - Section 10
- Indian Politics - Section 11
- Indian Politics - Section 12