51. Which Article of the Constitution of India has defined the term ‘State’?
52. Granville Austin has described the Directive principles and the fundamental rights as
53. The Linguistic Provinces commission appointed under the chairmanship of S.K. Dhar in 1948 recommended the reorganization of states on the basis of
54. The state which is neutral in matter of religion and dies not uphold any particular region as the state religion is called
55. Which article authorizes the Parliament to form a new state by separation of territory from any state?
56. Under the citizenship act of 1955 the ways prescribed for acquiring citizenship are
57. Which article declares that all laws that are inconsistent with or in derogation of any of the fundamental rights shall be void?
58. The idea of Directive Principles of state policy in the constitution of India has been borrowed from
59. Which act provides for the disqualification of members of the Parliament or State Legislature for indulging in corrupt practices?
60. The procedure for the amendment of the Constitution is laid down in:
Read More Section(Indian Politics)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Indian Politics. To get more questions visit other sections.
- Indian Politics - Section 2
- Indian Politics - Section 3
- Indian Politics - Section 4
- Indian Politics - Section 5
- Indian Politics - Section 6
- Indian Politics - Section 7
- Indian Politics - Section 8
- Indian Politics - Section 9
- Indian Politics - Section 10
- Indian Politics - Section 11
- Indian Politics - Section 12