41. Earlier mathematicians (i.e. those who came before medieval Indian mathematicians) had taught that X/O = X; who among the following proved that it was infinity?
42. Which of the following Vedas is rendered musically?
43. This Vedic God was 'a breaker of the forts' and also a 'war god'
44. Which of the following School challenges the authority of the Vedas as well as the hegemony the Brahman priests?
45. The word 'Veda' has been derived from the root word 'Vid' which means
Read More Section(Vedic Age)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.