1. A flow in which the quantity of liquid flowing per second is constant, is called __________ flow.
2. The Cipoletti weir is a __________ weir.
3. A hydraulic ram is a device used to
4. According to the principle of buoyancy a body totally or partially immersed in a fluid will be lifted up by a force equal to
5. The tangential velocity of the water element having a free vortex is
6. The difference of pressure between the inside and outside of a liquid drop is
7. When a body, floating in a liquid, is given a small angular displacement, it starts oscillating about a point known as
8. Fluid is a substance that
9. The line of action of the buoyant force acts through the
10. If the ratios of all the corresponding linear dimensions are equal, then the model and the prototype are said to have
Read More Section(Hydraulics and Fluid Mechanics in ME)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Hydraulics and Fluid Mechanics in ME. To get more questions visit other sections.